- How To Prevail Against the Most Intimidating Obstacle: YourselfProcrastination. I am guilty. I have the life management skills of a carrot. To make matters worse, the more I […]
- You, Me, and a Cup of Tea: FebruaryFebruary brings on another year of life for me, an important anniversary, and a reflection of happiness. What’s something positive for you this month?
- 3 Signs You Probably Suffer From Martyr ComplexThere are days that I wake up and think, “I just can’t do this anymore. I am doing too much. […]
- To Pair or Not To Pair: The Tale of 2 SocksSo, being the hater of laundry that I am and being a recovering slob (more on that another day), long ago I decided that underthings don’t require folding and socks don’t require matching. I have 2 drawers dedicated to this disaster plan of mine and it works better than you would think.
- Some Things You CANNOT Change: That’s OK, TooOne of the biggest struggles I have had with my anxiety is that I can’t change some things. I have […]
- Finding a Groove or Stuck in a RutWhy this terminology exactly? A groove is an established route or routine. Not necessarily so well traveled that you break an axle in it or can’t take a detour that looks interesting, but enough that you can let yourself go on auto pilot for a bit without fear of straying too far. Then there is a rut. That is a long deep track made by repeated traffic that makes a trail nearly impossible to get off of, or it is a pattern of behavior that is dull, unproductive, and difficult to change.
- When Not Getting Dressed Seems EasierFollow my blog with Bloglovin You’ve been there. You wake up in the morning and… just nah. Yesterday you had […]
- 10 Things Every Girl’s Closet Should IncludeEveryone has something about their style that they can’t live without, something that makes or breaks every outfit. For some […]
- Hot Mess Mama: That’s OKI am a mess. A total, complete, disaster of a woman. Luckily, I am also very loved. My husband has […]
I applaud your stick-to-it-iveness. I’m, unfortunately, not that structured!
I do not like to procrastinate at all! The longer I leave something (especially if it is important), the more…
I think it’s our soul’s age. Our body has officially outgrown our souls. Now we’re just weird old 27’s ;)…
What a lovely story! I can absolutely relate to feeling perpetually 27! This year was my 27 year and it…
Love this post – massive procrastinator here
[…] psychology at the University of Calgary, I had to take a step back. I’ve already admitted I have a…
Laundry is one of my least favourite chores! Great post!
Me too……….me too!
Oh my god I have martyr complex and I’ve inherited it from my mother 🙄😂
Thank you! Yeah, it’s a strange one, but it has caused me so many problems. Sometimes all it takes to…